Le Lematec Sand Blaster Gun Kit for All Blasting Projects, Remove Paint, Stain, Rust, Grime on Surfaces and Pool Cleaning
- Sandblasting cabinet
- The Le Lematec sandblaster is easy to use, and the setup kit comes with a 1/4'' NPT quick connector, user manual, and media guide so you can be on your way to sandblasting quickly.
- Sandblasting equipment is great for a number of jobs including glass etching, stripping paint, rust, grime, moss, mold, and scale on automobiles, hot tubs, tile, pools, and other surfaces.
- The sand blaster pressure washer supports various media like steel grit, glass beads, soda, silicon carbide, aluminum oxide, black diamond, and more.
- Sandblasting with the gravity feed sandblaster makes sandblasting convenient without being tethered to a siphon hose. Blast in tight spaces or hard to reach areas.
- We recommend an air compressor that can maintain over 90-150 PSI with a minimum cfm of 4.0 for optimum results. An air compressor inline air filter is needed and not included.
The Ultimate Sandblaster You Need for any DIY and Workshop Activities
Le Lematec Sandblaster was designed to outperform, with its gravity fed reservoir, which means more consistent work. This tool has more than enough power to tackle any job around the shop or home, you won’t know what you did without it.
Features a fully adjustable control valve that automates sand flow precisely. Gravity forces the particles into a hardened steel mixing chamber where they are projected through an engineered steel nozzle, a tool for any job.
So blast away the stains, paint, rust, and more.
- · Adjustable Sand Flow Steel Nozzle
- · Comfort Grip Handle
- · Safety Vented Tank
- · Extra steel tip
- · Rugged enough for any shop, easy for any homeowner
Now with included stainless steel filter cap for precise filling
Only Le Lematec offers the stainless steel filter filter for optimal performance. Easy pour feature for less mess. Remove the filter or leave it on a sandblaster when the gun is in operation.. It's totally up to you. The lematec stainless steel filter will eliminate clogged media and sand blaster problems when combined with an in line filter.
Portable and Lightweight
The Le Lematec Sandblaster Portable Speed Blower is a perfect hand-carry air tool you can take anywhere to achieve fine surface finishing you can’t help but smile.
Works Well In Any Holding Position
Use it upright, sideways and when full of media upside down for small sandblasting jobs and you will achieve the same results. Remember to wear face protection when doing sandblasting at all times.
Perfect For Your Work Or Hobby
Glass Etching and stone carving are among the many sandblasting crafts that are becoming trendy. Whether you sandblast for business or personal use, this portable sand blaster is easy to use.
The Ergonomic Portable Sand Blower You Have Been Waiting For
Tired of dealing with all the inconveniences of having two hoses attached to your conventional sand blower as you maneuver your way in and around your shop while you sandblast? What if you can save a huge amount of effort with just holding a sand blower gun, connected to your air compressor, without worrying for another hose that might get tangled up with your materials and parts on your work area? We feel for you and we know the struggle. That is why Le Lematec has designed a Portable Speed Sand Blower that has a special compartment for your abrasive media which eliminates the need to stay close to your abrasive cabinet that limits your movement while you sandblast.
The Le Lematec Sand Blower Portable Speed Blower can help you wash off years of grime, dirt, and paint, and finish your art project fast and easy.
Super Functional Design and Media Support
We know the challenge that every mechanic, carpenter or artist face when sandblasting. Le Lematec introduces its Portable Gravity Feed Speed Blower with a compact design for good grip and media support. The 600 CC / 18oz media container can accept and blast any type of media ranging from sand (up to 100#), Aluminum Oxide, Silicon Carbide, Steel Grit, Glass Beads, and more.
This Portable Sand Blower uses gravity to ease the flow of the media towards the mixing chamber within the sandblast gun and smoothly pushes it towards the nozzle. It operates under 60 – 125 PSI with optimal operation within 90-100 PSI with 12 CFM. This sand blaster is convenient for any type of restoration, cleaning, corrosion prevention and more.