This bundle contains 3 items (may ship separately)
- The LE LEMATEC Sand Blaster Gun Kit features siphon function for continuous sand blasting. Operating pressure 90-150 PSI with a recommended CFM of 7-12. Includes 1/4" NPT, Quick Start Guide, and a Ceramic Tip.
- AS118-2 Sandblaster incorporates Gravity Feed Function if you choose not to be tethered to a siphon-Tube. Works great in any position and as a rust removal for metal.
- Our Sand Blasters include Ceramic Tips far superior to traditional sandblasting tips as they will outlast and outperform.
- All of LE LEMATECS Sandblaster models feature superior media suction which results in a much more efficient blasting experience saving you time and money.
- Supports Various Media types such as Aluminum Oxide, Silica Sand, Soda, and Walnut Shell to name a few. Works great for glass etching and DIY projects.
- Quickly and Accurately Adjust air flow with the LE LEMATEC Air Pressure Regulator with an easy to read display for faster adjustments.
- Works great as an HVLP Regulator displaying 0-160 PSI, Bar, kgf/cm, Kpa measuring at 0.5 unit intervals for more dialed in accuracy. The switch is complete with 1/4" NPT male and female connector.
- Spray Gun Regulators require consistency and accuracy. The DAR01B gives you both and a replaceable battery so you never have to replace the regulator.
- The Paint Gun Regulator Features a Durable housing for the toughest of working conditions preventing damage from drops, bangs, and accidents.
- The DAR01B Digital Air Regulator Valve Resists most shop Liquids so your job goes uninterrupted from anything you throw at it.
- The ZN312 Compressor Air Dryer Filters out contaminants through the reusable 1 micron filter element. Easily flush out all contaminants with the push button drain valve.
- The LE LEMATEC Air compressor Filter provides a broad operating PSI range of 2-150 PSI with little to no lost pressure so you get the desired pressure delivered to your air tools.
- This air compressor water separator features a one way valve protecting air tools from dangerous backflow keeping your equipment in perfect working order.
- Inline Air Compressor Filter is compatible with any air tool and compressor setup, complete with 1/4" NPT male and female connection points.
- Features a heavy duty yet compact design making the compressor air dryer tough enough for all shop conditions yet ergonomically designed not to get in your way.